We are prepared to help you learn towables from, (car trailers, boats, pop-up
tent, travel trailers, toybox trailers, 5th wheel trailers, and motorhomes).
We accomplish this through private lessons or mini seminar training sessions.
We are a State of California DMV licensed driving school, license #3298. All of the personnel at our school only wish for your experience to be enjoyable and very educating. Our goal is to make you a proficient and confident RVer
Lesson Highlights :
- Getting to know your RV
- Connecting and Leveling your Unit
- Using your mirrors correctly
- Starting and Stopping your Unit
- Techniques for Backing up your Unit
- Driving your Unit:
- Turns & Corners
- Lane Control & Positioning
- Techniques for Parking your Unit
- Defensive Driving:
- Road Hazards
- Parts & Accessories
Student manual included with lesson for your own notes and future reference.
* For lessons in Northern California within a 50 mile radius of Sacramento, we’ll start your lessons in your own driveway, using your RV, at no additional cost.
Lesson outside the 50 miles radius of Sacramento, you have the option of either coming to our location or, for an adjusted cost to cover additional expenses; we will come to you.
One Day (8 Hours) 10 Point Lesson Plan:
* Single Person rate $425.00
Two Days (12 Hours) 10 Point Lesson Plan:
* Two Person rate $575.00
Additional days and/or persons are available upon request.
Lesson plans can be tailored to meet your individual needs. If you require additional areas of training or, if you just require training on backing your RV, we can help. (Cost to be determined accordingly)